Sunday, June 1, 2008

Introduction

What is a "Snippet"?
.
A Snippet is a small bird that boy scouts are sent out to catch with a flashlight and a gunny sack...
.
No, that's not right. That's a snipe.
.
Then a Snippet is a silver-like fish that comes up on the beach at high tide and....
.
No, that's a grunion.
.
Then a Snippet must be a piece of something clipped from a larger piece of something.
.
No silvery fish, no slick bird. Just a bunch of words. Sorry to disappoint you. Fish and birds would have been a lot more interesting I'm sure.
.
Ok, now for the serious, boring stuff: SNIPPETS is a collection of phrases, expressions and short stories written for FIRST TRUMP and TUMBLEWEED from which all the stories and studies on my blogs are taken.
.
Because much of what is presented on the Bible portion of my websites is controversial, that part which is considered more "acceptable" is snipped and pasted on this web page.
.
Am I trying to avoid controversy? Well, I'd like to, but my purpose in Snippets is to let any reader who wants to hear what I have to say do so without having to wade through what seems to get in their way; The controversial part.
.
Tumbleweed